Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Homestudy Interview No.2 CHECK!

We completed our final homestudy interview yesterday which means all we are waiting for now is for our social worker to write up our homestudy and for it to be approved!  I have already begun working on our profile and have some sweet friends that are going to assist me with that.  I absolutely can not believe how quickly this is all unfolding before my very eyes!

I have been watching our friends this week as they have anticipated two situations with birthmothers and are still waiting on one to make a decision.  My anxiousness and anticipation for them is almost more than I can handle, I can only imagine the roller coaster this will be when it pertains to us directly!

We are so excited and our hearts are longing more and more for our little one and as I wait, I am praying for the birthmother and father, for the decisions they'll face, for their salvation, for the health of our child and for the situation in its entirety.  We are leaning harder and harder into the Lord for wisdom, discernment and guidance.  Lord, help us to depend on you!

We are waiting for you dear one with love and excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment