Sunday, June 2, 2013

Because He Lives!

"How sweet to hold
 a newborn baby
 and feel the pride
 and joy he gives
but greater still
 this calm assurance
 this child can face uncertain days 
because HE lives"

As we sang this verse of this sweet old hymn this morning, my heart was flooded with thoughts of my children, the two within my home and the one yet to join us.  I was encouraged with confidence this morning that their uncertain days were in His hands, and I as a Mama could rest knowing "Because He lives", my babies have hope in this world of uncertainty.  Nevertheless, this Mama and Daddy will not cease to pray that God opens their hearts to know His TRUTH at the earliest possible age so that these "uncertain days" will be filled with a hope and a future that grants assurance this world can never offer.

May the Truth of His Word penetrate your hearts while you are young, so that He will be your EVERYTHING in a world that can offer you NOTHING!  

No comments:

Post a Comment