Monday, September 30, 2013

Fundraiser Crafts...Shop AWAY!!!

In efforts to continue raising money for this adoption, I have made a few things to get people into the upcoming holiday spirits.  Fall things for those who like to warm their homes with fall colored decor and some Christmas decor as well.

I also have some more handmade pottery jewelry made by Compelled Designs (an organization that aids families trying to adopt or mission fundraising events).  They are beautiful and each one is inscribed on the back with a verse of scripture.  These would make great Christmas or birthday gifts for teachers, mothers, friends, etc.

Thanks you so much for your encouragement and support of our family, we are so humbled at all that the Lord has done thus far and all we still believe He is going to do!  God Bless!!!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE...AND KEEPS DOING!


I will continue to add as I finish each project.  I will mark sold as items sell. 
Thank you in advance for your contribution to our family's adoption!!!

"Welcome Fall" -SOLD!!!

"Burlap Sensations"-SOLD!!!

"Burlap and Chevron" (27x27)- $60

"Fall and Burlap"- $22

"Harvest meets Burlap"- $30

"Burlap for the Holidays"- $45

"Wooden Pumpkin Set of 3"- SOLD!!!


 "Joy Blocks Set"- $20

 "Wooden Pumpkin Set of 3"- $25

"Wooden Pumpkin Set of 4"- $28


Wooden "SNOW" Men- $28

Wooden "Snow" Men- $28

more to come as I finish each project

Compelled Designs Handmade Pottery Necklaces

$24 EACH


Our own personal stories of redemption prompted the motivation for choosing heart necklaces this time.  Apart from Jesus Christ's redeeming blood, my status would still be "lost orphan".  And since we named this blog after what He did to give us a place in His family we felt it most appropriate to sell necklaces that were a reminder of just that.
HAS YOUR STATUS BEEN REVERSED YET?


 I have 3 of these- $24 each
Verses on each (1Pet 5:7 and Eph 3:20)

I have 5 of these- $24 each
Verses on each (Jer 29:11, 1Pet 5:7, Prov 3:5-6, Ps 86:5)


I have 4 of these- $24 each
Verses on each (Ps 33:20-22, Ps 86:5, Josh 1:9)


I have 1 of these- $24
Verse on back (Ps 62:8)


I have 2 of these- $24 each
Verses on each (Prov 3:5-6 or Lam 3:22-23)


I have 1 of these- $24
Verse on back ( Prov 3:5-6)


I have one 1 of these- $24
Verse on back (Phil 4:6-7)


I have 1 of these- $24
Verse on back (Prov 3:5-6)


I have 1 of these- $24
Verse on back (Eph 3:20)


I have 1 of these- $24
Verse on back (Eph 3:18)



No comments:

Post a Comment