Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Love B Salyer Photography!!!

Our mini photo fundraiser shoot with B Salyer Photography was a huge success despite the absolutely incredible amount of rain we had to dodge.  I am so grateful for all of the families that participated in this fundraiser and can not say, "thank you" enough!  You are a huge blessing and your babies are all gorgeous!  This fundraiser raised $550!!! To God be the Glory!!!

I'd also like to extend a heartfelt thank you to none other than the awesome photographer who drove ten hours, gave countless hours, and refused to let us contribute a dime to help with ANY of the expenses.  Brittney you are truly amazing and we are so thankful for your talent and your giving spirit!!! Not only did we benefit from the fundraiser itself, but from the precious time we got to spend with you that week.

My girls adore her; and Stephen and I love spending time with her!!!  That week is one I look forward to telling our sweet child about one day; of all the sacrifices that others put in, so that we could bring "Baby Williams" home.

We have already had several requests for Brittney to come back for more photo sessions in the future, so I'll be sure to let you know when she's in town!!! If you're ever up that way (Bristol TN), particularly in the fall, you should contact her for some gorgeous scenery shots of you and your loved ones, you won't be sorry!!!

Now to boast of my two favorite photo subjects :)



This is such a "Madie" expression.

I could just squeeze her!

PRICELESS!!!

 I SO LOVE THIS ONE OF HER!!!

She is growing up so fast and becoming more and more beautiful everyday!



 Be Still My Heart!!!




 These two bring unending blessings to me as a Mommy!



No comments:

Post a Comment